"Favorite" Diet has lived up to its name for many. This technique is simple and economical in terms of money and time. However, this is not the main thing.
It is attractive due to its high performance, since the rapid process of losing weight is often the main criterion for choosing a method of treating hated pounds.
What is the "preferred" diet?
Weight loss with this diet is based on organizing a week of “fasting”. The menu is formed on the basis of a varied list of products. It can be protein meals, fruits, vegetables, milk and much more.
However, they must be used strictly separately from each other. And that doesn't just mean dividing up the different meals. The entire diet is formed on the basis of a "product for a day".
"Favorite" dietthanks to this diet activates metabolic processes. The energy costs of separate digestion of food increase dramatically.
Nutritionists believe that consuming certain foods beyond the body's needs does not affect calories.
For example, the essence of a protein day:
- first, the body's need for this element is covered;
- the remaining volume is digested, but not absorbed (i. e. energy expenditure is wasted, forming the basis of the weight loss process).
In addition, eating protein and carbohydrates separately reduces the risk of fatty deposits.
The "preferred" diet involves mandatory compliance with a number of aspects:
- Before eating (half an hour) you need to drink a glass of water.This will wake up the digestive system and prepare it for the next digestion of food.
- Water intake during the diet"Favorite" is only possible between meals (30 minutes before or 60 minutes after). There is no dosage limit for drinks and water without sugar. The minimum score is set at 1. 5 liters.
- Single dose volume- maximum 300 grams.
- The number of daily meals- up to five times.
- During the "preferred" diet, simple carbohydrates should beexcluded from the diet as much as possible.
- During the course you have to give up intense physical effort.It is better to replace exercise with regular free walking.
- During the "preferred" diet, it is necessary, if possible, to exclude mental stress. This is due to the fact that the performance of the brain under the influence of the absence of glucose will be significantly reduced.
List of components that can be used when forming a menu.
- lean meat / fish broths;
- fruit / vegetable cocktails (have a cleansing effect on the digestive system);
- milk; Jelly
- fermented milk drinks.
The highest efficiency is noted when building a menu based on kefir and milk.
- vegetables (except fried);
- salads from them.
The latter can be supplemented with small doses of vegetable oil. Particular emphasis should be placed on the cabbage. In addition to its rich chemical composition, it is characterized by its ability to accelerate the combustion of fatty tissue.
- lean fish;
- chicken (the skin must be removed); beans
- soybeans; cheese
- boiled egg white;
- cottage cheese;
The ration of a fruit day can be formed from any fruit. Bananas are an exception. This is due to their high calorie content and their ability to activate the appetite.
There is no restriction on the use of tea without sweeteners throughout the course.
- bought some juice;
- fatty fish; fatty meats
- ; salt of
- high fat dairy products;
- sour cream;
- alcoholic beverages;
Positive aspects of the preferred diet:
- Quick result.Weight loss occurs after the first day of the technique. Losing extra pounds is real.
- Various menus.It is made individually based on personal dietary preferences. The fact that the products change from day to day increases the tolerance of the "Favorite" slimming method.
- Economy and simplicity.The menu can consist of inexpensive and readily available components. Sitting on this diet will not be difficult.
- High probability of long-term preservation of the effect obtained.Due to the limited portion size, the stomach size gradually decreases. This fact further contributes to the faster saturation.
- External transformations under the influence of the considered method.Following the proposed nutrition, the purification process begins. The net effect is to improve the appearance of the hair and the condition of the skin.
Disadvantages of the diet
The technique also has some drawbacks.
They are represented by the following aspects:
- Contraindicationto combine the technique with increased physical activity.
- Deficiency of vitamins and elements.The human body needs a daily intake of various nutrients. The absence of this can affect the functioning of internal organs and systems.
- It is difficult to combine diet with work daysor active rest. Revitalizing the intestines and urinary tract will create a feeling of awkwardness and discomfort. Based on this, when planning for such a weight loss, you should focus on vacation or several days off.
For 7 days
The "preferred" method of losing weight involves the following alternation per day (focusing on the week):
- day of consumption;
- repeat of the first day;
- repeat of the first day;
- a balanced diet.
The last day of the considered method is characterized by the possibility of combining dishes from previous days.
|Day 3||Breakfast: kefir.
|Day 5||Breakfast: omelet.
Dinner: cottage cheese.
|Day 6||Breakfast: milk;
|Day 7||Breakfast: fish;
Snack: fruit salad;
Dinner: vegetable salad.
The soup can be cooked in water or broth. It is allowed to add cereals (for example, buckwheat) and vegetables.
Meat and fish can be simply boiled. For culinary healers, they can first be marinated in a variety of spices and then baked in the oven.
For 14 days
The recommended duration is one calendar week. However, emergency weight loss enthusiasts prefer a longer duration (14 days). In this latest version, the diet is similar to the seven day method, and the eighth day is represented by the start of a repeated diet cycle.
|Day 1||Breakfast- milk.
dinneris a milkshake.
|Day 2||Breakfast- tomato.
Lunch- cooked cabbage.
Snack- vegetable salad.
Dinner- baked vegetables.
|Day 3||Breakfast- jelly.
Snackis a cocktail of vegetables.
|Day 4||Breakfast- apple.
Lunch- fruit salad.
|Day 5||Breakfast- cheese.
Dinner- cottage cheese.
|Day 6||Breakfast- yogurt.
Afternoon snack- kefir.
|Day 7||Breakfast- fish.
Snack- baked vegetables.
|Day 8||Breakfast- compote.
|Day 9||Breakfast- cucumber.
Lunch- cooked eggplant.
Snack- baked vegetables.
Dinner- vegetable salad.
|Day 10||Breakfast- jelly.
|Day 11||Breakfast- orange.
Lunch- fruit salad.
Snack- an apple.
|Day 12||Breakfast- nuts.
Dinner- boiled beans.
|Day 13||Breakfast- kefir.
Snackis a fruit cocktail.
|Day 14||Breakfast- veal.
Snack- fruit salad.
The "preferred" diet image described above is referred to as "light". The classic version of the technique is much harder and is characterized by the best final indicators.
Characteristics of this approach:
- Drink during the day.Empty broth, carrot or pumpkin juice, kefir, herbal tea (use mint, chamomile, thyme and others) are allowed for consumption.
- Vegetable day.There may be a variety of vegetables on the menu. Only beets and potatoes are prohibited. The cooking option can also be chosen independently. You can't just fry. The addition of salt is strictly contraindicated. It can be replaced with spices. The use of olive oil is permitted. The daily dose is 1500 grams.
- Drink during the day.Same as the first day.
- Fruit day.Most users of the Favorite Diet find it the most difficult. This attitude is due to the fact that this category of food is able to arouse the appetite. The feeling of fullness is short-lived. The amount of fluid consumed on this day should be increased by 0, 5 to 1 liter. To compose the diet, you need to use peaches, green apples, citrus fruits, pears, etc. Bananas remain banned. They are accompanied by dried apricots, raisins and other delicacies characterized by a high sugar content.
- Protein day.Once the restrictions are already passed, it will seem very satisfactory to you. Products from which the diet is formed: chicken fillet, seafood, eggs, cottage cheese, fish. The products used are steamed, baked or simply boiled. You can improve the taste of dishes by using aromatic spices and lemon juice.
- Drink during the day.Similar to the first day.
- A varied culinary day.This is the last day of the technique. It is necessary for a gradual return to daily food intake. The menu is made up of products authorized for one of the previous six days. It can be an approximate daily meal: buckwheat soup in broth, baked meat with vegetables, a milkshake, a variety of fruit salad seasoned with yogurt, etc.
Not everyone who is trying to get rid of bothersome folds on the body can safely resort to the "preferred" diet. This is due to the fact that the latter has a number of contraindications.
- time of birth of a child;
- lactation period;
- all heart conditions;
- liver disease;
- renal dysfunction;
- blood vessel problems;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- old age and adolescence.
The presence of possible chronic diseases is the basis for consulting a nutritionist to know the possibility of using the "preferred" diet.
For women, there are restrictions on the part of the menstrual cycle. It is strongly advised not to start losing weight on critical days. This is due to the fact that during this period the body already experiences additional stress.
What results does the diet promise?
The effectiveness of the "Favorite" diet depends on several aspects. Average results are marked at the level of 7 kilograms per calendar week. However, this can only be achieved with strict adherence to the methodology.
The knowledge of nutritionists and the experience of many who have lost weight thanks to the "Favorite" diet are gathered in a list of recommendations:
- In the case of a 14-day course of the technique, the likelihood of negative effects on the body increases.Another option is to extend the course by seven days for another week by repeating the last (seventh) day on the basis of a mixed diet. It is a less efficient but safer method.
- People who often face the problem of constipation,before starting the "Favorite" diet should have a bowel cleansing procedure. To do this, in the evening before the start of the weight loss course, you can drink a laxative.
- Repeating the technique is not possible more often,than once a decade.
- It is strictly forbidden to change the order of the "preferred" dietin its sole discretion.
- On fruit days, the number of snacks can be increased. The time interval between them is reduced to 2 hours. This will help to avoid unbearable hunger.
- Not everyone who starts the course completes the course.In order to avoid intimidating the body, beginners should correctly assess their strengths.
- You can do it as follows:try the menu for each of the scheduled days separately. These experiments should be performed at intervals of several days.
How to get out of the diet?
The main mistake of a lot of weight loss is the return "greedy" to the usual diet.
The desire to save the result obtained must be supported by actions:
- After completing the "favorite" diet for another week, you should adhere to a low-calorie menu. It is better to give preference to products of a plant nature. Use fried foods at a minimum.
- A few weeks after the end of the course, the body continues to purify itself. Therefore, it is especially important at this time to continue to drink enough fluids. Although in the future this is also important.
- You should try to turn the rejection of candy, pickles, fast food, soda, etc. in a good habit.
- The inclusion of sweets and flour in the diet should be strictly dosed.
- It is advisable to reduce salt consumption (compared to the menu before the "Coup de coeur" diet).
- A physically active lifestyle will help you maintain your results. It's sports, ditching meetings on the couch on weekends, walking instead of driving and so much more.
The "favorite" diet is a fairly effective method of losing weight.However, to use it you need to properly assess the condition of your body. Being thin but sick is not an attractive prospect. Therefore, improving external data should not come at the expense of health.
Before and after photos
We present to your attention a photo of a slimmer girl after the "favorite" diet: