Every woman wants to be beautiful and slim, graceful and fragile, and the same question is asked: how to lose weight at home? After all, being overweight is a global problem of modern mankind.
Losing weight at home is easy, but alas, it cannot be achieved if you do not start to observe the daily diet, good nutrition and physical activity. Plastic surgery methods and procedures are not an option, and they are also very expensive.
If you want to stay healthy, improve your figure and skin, feel toned, then you should start following some very simple rules:
- Eat small amounts of food often. Divide your diet into 4-6 meals a day.
- You can eat in the evening, but three hours before bedtime, after which you can have tea or low-fat fermented milk product.
- The easiest point is to drink in the morning on an empty stomach a glass of lukewarm water, you can add a spoonful of honey, 20 minutes before breakfast.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day, not counting tea and coffee.
- Drink water at least half an hour before meals. It will help you eat less. You should not drink food or drink 30 minutes after a meal.
- You can perform fasting days once a week, such a procedure will help you easily and without harming your health.
These are the basic dietary guidelines for losing weight at home. Also, don't forget these recommendations. But don't take it as a simple directive. If you want to lose weight, you absolutely have to stick with it and keep it in your head.
Prerequisites for losing weight at home
- what are we giving up? Alcohol, red wine is possible, but in moderation.
- Practice drinking tea without added sugar, or with the addition of natural sweeteners like stevia.
- as you already understood - all fast food is in the trash, as well as sugary soft drinks and ready meals.
- how to lose weight at home? What to avoid: Additives like mayonnaise and ketchup. It is better to season salads with natural yogurt, sour cream, butter.
- In order not to interrupt the diet, you should have a "cheat meal", but only if your weight is within the range you need.
- eat boiled or baked potatoes, not fried potatoes, but no more than 2-3 times a week.
- how to lose weight at home? Give up all flour products completely, but if you can't, then use this whole grain flour and bran product.
- Fruits rich in carbohydrates like grapes and bananas should be put aside until you lose weight.
- eat in small portions. No more than 200 grams of product at a time.
- never skip breakfast, like any morning procedure (showering, brushing teeth), as it is the most important meal and the key to starting a good day.
- do you want candy? Eat dark chocolate, but only in the morning.
- it is best to eat fruit in the first half of the day.
- do not forget about sports loads, if you can not go to the gym, you can start to exercise at home, there are video tutorials that will help you lose weight at home.
- get yourself some small dishes, cutlery and eat them, yes it will not be easy at first but this is how you will learn to eat less food and thus shrink your stomach which we are trying to doto reach.
Losing weight at home is real, even for lazy women, you just have to want it, learn more about it, start doing it, get used to it.
Losing weight at home, where to start? Read below.
In many cases, excess weight and metabolic disorders depend on the inconsistency of the biological clock of the human body. From which our internal organs begin to not properly assimilate useful elements and nutrients, thus harming the whole body.
Where are we going to start? Set a schedule for your daily routine and try to stick to it despite the current tough conditions.
Diet doesn't mean grueling hunger strike, where you hardly eat, and if you eat, it's not fresh and tasty food. A simple, correct and balanced diet is 70% of your success on the path to the silhouette of your dreams, without which you will not get the desired result. You can eat delicious food without feeling hungry and without losing weight.
Here is an example of a correct and balanced diet for a whole week, even for the lazy it will be easy (1 breakfast, 2 first snack, 3 lunch, 4 second snack, 5 dinner, 6 second light dinner).
- Oatmeal on water - 100g with a teaspoon of honey and a handful of raisins or nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), an apple, a cup of natural coffee.
- 2-3 boiled chicken eggs, one cucumber, 30-50g of low-fat cheese.
150-200g of boiled chicken breast and a large portion of fresh vegetable salad.
- 100g light cottage cheese + orange
- 150-200 g of sea fish, boiled cauliflower or broccoli 100 g, half a grapefruit.
- 0, 5 liters of low-fat kefir.
- 100-150gr of rice with apple, cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey, green tea or natural coffee for all tastes.
- 50g of walnuts, a spoonful of honey and a handful of berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries).
- Vegetable salad and 150-200 gr. boiled beef.
- 3 boiled chicken eggs, lettuce, steamed tomatoes.
- 100-150gr of sea fish, a few cucumbers, half a grapefruit.
- 0, 5 low-fat yogurt, up to 2. 5%.
- 150-200g buckwheat porridge with vegetables, a glass of freshly squeezed juice
- A big banana.
- 150g boiled chicken breast and vegetable compote
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cucumber, lettuce.
- Seafood salad.
- 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Durum wheat pasta with vegetables - 200g, apple.
- Whole grain bread sandwich with low fat cheese and lettuce.
- Large portion of vegetable stew.
- 150g of cottage cheese with apples.
- Boiled veal - 150g + vegetable salad.
- 0. 5Lkefir low in fat.
- Vegetable omelet, freshly squeezed juice.
- Lean meat sandwich.
- Boiled lentils and boiled brisket.
- 100g of light cheese, cucumber.
- 200g of sea fish, vegetable salad.
- 400-500 ml of sour milk.
- Boiled beans with vegetables - 200g, a glass of juice or green tea
- Fruit salad and handfuls of nuts
- 2 boiled potatoes 150g boiled turkey
- Any citrus fruit.
- 150g of cottage cheese.
- Non-fatty yoghurt.
- Oatmeal - 100g with any fruit or berry, tea or coffee.
- Vegetable salad.
- Braised beans with vegetables + all citrus fruits.
- 2-3 hard-boiled eggs, boiled cauliflower.
- 150g cottage cheese with herbs and fresh cucumber.
- 0. 5Lkefir low in fat.
Real food, varied, healthy and tasty, the cooking methods (procedure) do not take much time, especially for lazy women.
Tips for the lazy: The time spent on cooking procedures is reduced by several times if you cook a few days in advance and arrange the food separately at meals.
Read more information and literature on good nutrition, listen to advice and comments from people with experience in the matter, apply knowledge effectively, do not be afraid to experiment for yourself in the preparation of healthy dishesand healthy, the variety of foods will not leave you frustrated and disheartened on the way to ideal forms. Turn your favorite, but very threatening to your figure, meals into tasty and healthy dishes that won't affect your body.
A delicious and healthy recipe for pizza lovers:
- 30-50g of mushrooms;
- 50 g of sweet pepper;
- 50 g of low-fat cheese;
- 20 g of onions;
- Chicken fillet - 150g;
- Salt, pepper, herbs to taste.
For the basics, you will need:
- Low-fat cheese, 150 gram;
- Cauliflower - 300g;
- A chicken egg;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- On a coarse grater, grate the boiled cauliflower, add 150g of grated cheese to it, salt, egg and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees, put all our "mass" in a baking dish or put on a baking sheet, and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop the boiled chicken fillet. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices, chop the peppers and onions as desired.
- Put all the filling on our "dough", greased with tomato paste or tomato sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese on top, bake for 8-10 minutes at a temperature of 230-250 degrees. Enjoy your meal.
The main question that torments those who lose weight: "how to lose weight at home? "Daily routine and good nutrition are a big part of success, now you can talk about the third point - physical activity.
Many women cannot go to the gym for various reasons: there is no time, money, no one to leave the child with, and many other reasons.
How to lose weight at home? Where to start physical activity? Not all of these tips and tricks are intended for overweight lazy people. Therefore, to independently carry out all procedures, classes and charges, it is better to consult with knowledgeable people who will give you advice, advice and reveal means more effectively than your own.
Do not be discouraged, there is always the possibility of working out and losing weight at home. It is enough to introduce training into a habit, difficult for the lazy, but achievable. How to lose weight at home? Where are we going to start? Motivate yourself and then the results will be effective, and if you follow all the tips, it will be even faster.
There are a large number of forums and sites on the Internet where they give advice, methods and reveal training secrets. There are video tutorials with which you will learn how to perform the exercises correctly, it is easy to choose a training program.
For beginners and those who want to lose weight at home, programs for working all muscle groups in the body will be effective, they have the best reviews, and of course cardio training, you can perform this procedure by watching a video, or go outside to run, go up the stairs, such lessons can be given at the entrance. All this is not for lazy women, but if you decide to fight against excess weight, the main thing is to start.
Home workout program for all muscle groups
If you have exercise equipment: dumbbells, a kettlebell, a bar and pancakes for that, weights for the legs, then that's great. But they can be replaced with water bottles or books.
Where to start? With the warm-up and stretching, you can jump rope for 5 minutes.
Squats. We work the muscles of the legs and buttocks. (Consider different ways to do this). We perform 15-30 times, it is possible with weights.
The legs are wider than the shoulders, the socks are turned slightly to the sides, we stand on a full foot, we squat so that the knee angle is at least 90 degrees, lower - the betteris, the knees do not go beyond the socks and go strictly in the direction of the socks, we squat - inhale, get up - exhale and squeeze the buttocks.
Slits. It works the muscles of the legs and tightens the buttocks. (Consider different ways to do this). We perform 15-20 repetitions on each leg, the weights can be in the hands.
Stand up straight with your hands on your waist if you can easily support the weight. Step forward one foot and lower the knee of the back leg to the floor, return to the starting position on exhalation, try not to have a sharp angle in the knee of the front leg, alternate your legs.
Push ups. Work the chest and arm muscles. We perform 10-20 repetitions.
Many women find it difficult to do push-ups with their socks, starting with the knees. Get on your knees and rest on your hands in front of you, shoulder-width apart, inhaling, bend your arms at the elbows, the body should be even, with a tight press, and the buttocks, without deviation inthe lumbar region, Return to the starting position while exhaling.
For the more experienced, the legs can be placed on a hill and on the toes.
Bench press with dumbbells lying on the back. Work the chest muscles. We perform 15 repetitions.
Put three stools one after another, put a blanket on them and sit, on your back, pressing your back against the surface, make an emphasis with your feet on the floor. Straighten your arms with dumbbells in front of you at shoulder level, lower your arms to chest level at a 45 degree angle to your body, and squeeze upward as you exhale.
Rows of dumbbells. Exercise for a beautiful back. We do 12 to 15 repetitions on each side.
Technique: kneel on the couch, bend over and rest your right hand.
Take a dumbbell in your left hand, your back is straight, your left leg rests on the floor a little further than the pelvis.
Keeping your hand close to the pelvis, start pulling the dumbbell up and back, down your abdomen, feel the work of your back (shoulder blades), linger a few seconds, exhaling, lower yourhand to its original position.
Lift straight legs from a supine position. 15-30 repetitions.
Lie on your back, leaning on the floor, hands at your sides with palms down, lift two straight legs 45 degrees off the floor while exhaling, return to the starting position, barely touching the floor.
Torsion. (Consider different ways to do this). Exercise on the press. 20-40 repetitions
Lie on the floor, legs bent at the knees, feet on the floor, arms bent at the elbows behind the head, stand up and stretch to the knees while exhaling, without lifting the lower back off the floor, return to thestarting position while inhaling.
Standing dumbbell press. Work the shoulders. We do 20 repetitions.
Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart, grab dumbbells in your hands and place them at shoulder level.
Raise your arms above your head, then lower them to their original position.
All these exercises form a circle, they should be performed without stopping and resting, 4-6 circles.
After training, you have to stretch.
Such simple procedures, tips (call them whatever you want) and secrets will lead to the desired results, the main thing is to start. Do not forget about the muscle recovery procedure, that is, rest.