Many still refuse to eat in the hope of getting rid of excess weight, but this does not lead to anything good - all lost kilograms are returned. But the best diet is the right diet. It is very important to know what you need to eat in order to lose weight - it must be nutritious, healthy and fat burning foods.
What healthy foods help you lose weight
What should you eat to lose weight? It would seem that it cannot be at all: how is it possible to eat and lose weight? There are quite a few good and correct products that will not settle on the sides, but on the contrary will help reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All of this will lead to fat burning.
- Nuts. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are essential foods for good weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable fats, they quickly saturate the body for several hours, contain many vitamins and dietary fiber. The most important thing is to know the measure, because all nuts are very caloric. It is enough to eat about 10 small pieces or 2-3 nuts a day, using them as a snack or as breakfast or dinner.
- Cucumbers, cabbage and apples take pride of place among vegetables. All of them are very low-calorie and useful for the body. Cabbage helps eliminate any excess from the intestines. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, so they are well saturated with moisture and at the same time with vitamins and microelements. Apples are nutritious, they eliminate the feeling of fiber hunger for a long time, while they do not settle in excess weight.
- Don't forget the fruit. The best fat burners are of course citrus fruits. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, which protects against colds, improves mood. In the white partitions are special substances that help burn fat. In addition, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Oranges fight fat with flavonoids and essential oils, and fiber quickly saturates. And, of course, pineapple is the best dessert, an unhealthy, tasty chocolate substitute, and even contributing to weight loss due to the activation of gastric juice.
- Low-fat, but only natural dairy products without additives and dyes - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. All of them contain proteins, necessary for harmony, as well as calcitriol, which affects cells and rids them of fat.
- Spices like cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many have probably already heard of their beneficial properties. The essential oils contained in ginger promote the secretion of gastric juice. Cinnamon reduces sugar levels and it is thanks to this that it can eliminate fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate gastric juice and help the stomach digest junk food and heavy foods faster.
Drinks are no less useful, for example, green tea or high-quality red wine. Tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechin - these substances almost twice slow down the process of gaining fat, not only subcutaneous, but also that which forms around the internal organs.
Red wine fights excessive deposits due to resveratrol - it blocks fat cell receptors and slows down processes.
List of slimming products by category
So what exactly should be present in the daily diet so as not to harm the body, but at the same time rid it of the hated kilograms? Let's take a closer look at the list of products for weight loss.
Dietary meat products
Refusal of meat products during weight loss can lead to an absolutely opposite result - the accumulation of fatty tissue. And all because it contains a lot of protein, which is necessary for building and maintaining muscle mass. In addition, it is digested for a long time - this allows you to be full for several hours.
Choose only low-fat meat:
- lean beef, without layers of fat;
- chicken fillet;
- rabbit meat;
- turkey fillet.
Fish is one of the best foods for weight loss. It is rich in fatty acids, beams, iodine - they all regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland, on which the speed of metabolic processes in the human body depends.
Dietary dishes should be prepared from low-fat fish and seafood.
Be sure to include the following items in your menu:
Every meal should contain a certain amount of protein, and the more the better.
Vegetables and greens
These products are the basis of the diet, they should make up the most - about 70% of the total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy, low in calories, yet satisfying. Vegetable fibers improve the functioning of the stomach and normalize the metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, peppers, turnips, zucchini, celery, as well as fresh herbs. In general, you can eat it without restriction, since it contains a minimum of calories.
There are many controversial opinions about the usefulness of fermented milk products, but they still contain calcium, which breaks down fat cells, and they also consist of easily digestible carbohydrates, which means that they are necessary for the body.
Hard cheeses perfectly interrupt the desire to eat something sweet and harmful due to the amino acid tryptophan. Once in the body, it turns into endorphin, and he, as you know, is the hormone of happiness.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- kefir with a fat content of not more than 2. 5%, but not without fat;
- cottage cheese without additives up to 5% fat;
- natural yoghurts;
- cheese, Adyghe cheese and other similar varieties with a fat content of up to 20%.
Fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. They are recommended instead of sugary and starchy foods, since they do not have a particular effect on blood sugar, are well absorbed and do not settle in fat. But still, they should only be eaten until 4 p. m.
Pay particular attention to grapefruits, apples, pears, pomegranates, avocados and kiwis. As for berries, these are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
Cereals for weight loss
Despite the fact that all cereals are quite high in calories and contain a lot of carbohydrates, they are simply indispensable for the body and contribute to weight loss. They quickly saturate, rich in dietary fiber and many valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium and iron.
Buckwheat, black rice, barley, oats and rye are most suitable for the diet.
First, do not forget about the simplest non-carbonated water. Every day you need to drink the norm for your body - this will speed up the process of losing weight.
In addition to drinking water, you can improve your metabolism with beverages such as:
- green tea, but only of good quality;
- lemon water;
- cinnamon tea, ginger;
- water "Sushi";
- small quantities of dry red wine.
The combination of products for faster and better weight loss
It turns out that in order to lose weight faster and at the same time maintain muscle mass, that is, the quality of the body, so that the skin does not sag, it is not enough to leave onlyhealthy food in the diet. It is also very important to know how to combine them with each other.
- Protein foods, such as meat or fish, should be eaten with vegetables. They are digested slowly and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Cereals and pasta are also best combined with vegetables, and not with protein foods, as most are used to. Carbohydrates and vegetables satisfy hunger for a long time, turning calories into energy, but carbohydrates and proteins will turn out to be heavy foods that will most likely lead to weight gain.
- Fruits are recommended to be consumed separately from all other foods and only combined with each other. They are digested quickly, so they are an ideal snack between full meals.
- Fats and proteins are good company for regulating glucose levels and keeping you full for a long time. The ideal option is plain yogurt with nuts or a vegetable salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruits cannot be combined with nuts, but they are well absorbed with dried fruits. From this set you can cook a lot of sweets - a replacement for chocolate and buns. But it is also important to adhere to the norm - no more than 30 grams per day.
Top 10 diet recipes for weight loss
Eating well and losing weight at the same time is not a fairy tale, but a reality. It's time to forget about constant hunger and use balanced, low-calorie recipes for weight loss.
Low calorie curd dessert
- 15 grams of gelatin;
- 300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of plain yogurt.
- Pour the gelatin with a little cold water, leave to stand for 15 minutes, then bring to the boil.
- We interrupt all other components with a mixer, combine with gelatin and beat again until smooth.
- Divide into small bowls and refrigerate to set.
Salmon with spinach in sauce
- 250 grams of fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons of cream, without fat;
- half a lemon.
- Steep spinach in boiling water for literally a minute. The liquid may be slightly salty.
- Fry the fish in a little oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the pan, add the cream, a little salt and heat over low heat.
- Serve the fish with the spinach, pouring the sauce over the dish.
Warm Chicken and Broccoli Salad
- 2 shallots;
- a small head of broccoli;
- chicken fillet;
- two tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of soy sauce;
- clove garlic;
- about 10 olives.
- Boil broccoli and chicken until tender, chop, place in a bowl. We put olives in it.
- Cut the onion, fry it in oil, mix it with chopped garlic and transfer it to the chicken with the cabbage.
- We fill the dish with a mixture of soy sauce and oil, which is left over from frying onions and garlic.
Cheese and vegetable soup
- vegetable mix packaging;
- fresh green vegetables;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cheese.
- Bring the water to a boil, send the vegetable mixture and grated cheese to it. We are waiting for the vegetables to become soft and the cheese to melt.
- We put spices to your taste.
- Boil the eggs and serve the soup with the egg halves and chopped herbs.
Carrot and lentil velouté
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 grams of lentils;
- 400 grams of carrots;
- a liter of vegetable broth.
- We rub the carrots, fry them a little, put them in a pan and add all the other products from the list to it.
- We wait for the components to boil and cook until the lentils swell, season with spices.
- We interrupt with a blender and serve.
Beet and Cheese Salad
- two eggs;
- two beets;
- 100 grams of low-fat cheese;
- 100 grams of plain yogurt;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs, grind on a grater.
- First we put the beets in a salad bowl, cover it with yogurt, then chopped walnuts and eggs.
- Then - grated cheese and again yogurt.
- 100 grams of whole grain flour;
- a zucchini;
- an egg;
- a glass of fat-free milk.
- Grind the zucchini, mix with the rest of the ingredients from the list.
- Put a little salt and black pepper, mix until smooth.
- Fry in a pan like ordinary pancakes on both sides.
Eggplant with tomatoes and cheese
- an eggplant;
- 140 grams of low-fat cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- clove garlic.
- Cut the eggplant into strips, sauté lightly and transfer to a baking sheet.
- On top we put cups of tomatoes, chopped garlic and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 grams of cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 grams of low-fat sour cream;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 grams of chicken fillet.
- We put the fillet in a mold, cover with slices of tomato and slices of mushrooms.
- Season with spices, then grated cheese mixed with sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes, warming it to 180 degrees.
Salad with mustard vinaigrette
- fresh green vegetables;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- green salad;
- a spoonful of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- clove garlic;
- three tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- Tear lettuce leaves with your hands, put them in a bowl, add chopped vegetables to them.
- We combine grated cheese with mustard, yogurt and chopped garlic and fill the dish with this mixture.