One of the main problems in modern society is extra pounds. There are many comprehensive approaches that can really reduce weight in a short period of time. Rigorous techniques focused on nutrition are accompanied by a training program.
How to lose 10 kg in a month?
An irrefutable fact is the assertion thatmost tips for losing 10 kg per month are dangerous for your health. . . That is why, first of all, it is important to listen to the advice of specialists in this field, especially fitness instructors and nutritionists.
It is necessary to develop an integrated approach to the issue of weight loss, radically revising the existing diet and including various physical activities in the daily diet.
There are also general recommendations that should be followed for at least a month. They are the ones who will help you achieve truly lasting results. These include:
- Sugar and salt should be excluded from the diet. Or their consumption must be reduced to the critical minimum possible.
- Food should be taken regularly, in small portions and at the same time.
- To reduce hunger and speed up metabolism, you need to drink up to 2 liters of pure water per day in addition to juices, tea and broths.
- Accelerated calorie burning will begin if you regularly engage in moderate physical activity.
- Most importantly, you need to eat a healthy, balanced diet with a gradual reduction in calories and portion sizes.
If this approach is followed, health will not be affected and the lost kilograms will have no reason to be replenished.
Effective weight loss diets for 10 kg
The simplest version of a diet that promotes 10 kg weight loss divides foods into allowed and prohibited foods. If you eat according to this pattern and devote at least a few hours a week to training, the weight will begin to drop easily and effectively.
The list of prohibited products includes:
- fatty meals;
- sugar and all products with its contents;
- mayonnaise and sauces;
- Fast food;
- smoked and fried foods;
- Sparkling water;
- packaged juices;
- flour products;
- fatty meat.
You will start to lose weight simply by excluding anything on the list from your diet. And if you replace it with healthy products, the process will go even faster.
Healthy foods include:
- fermented dairy products without fat;
- boiled, cooked, baked and fresh vegetables (except potatoes);
- lean fish and meat;
- boiled eggs;
- unsweetened fruits;
- unrefined flour bread;
- various cereals.
Based on these two lists, you can lose weight without dieting, even for more than a month, without harming the body.
But there are also special techniques that will give faster results. By observing them, you can get rid of extra pounds in 4 weeks.Impressive performance can be achieved through:
Vegetarian diet. . . Its characteristic feature is the absence of meat in the daily diet.
In this case, alcohol, coffee and ground pepper are considered prohibited products.
In this case, the daily menu must contain the following products:
- cereals (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal on water);
- steamed, steamed or grilled vegetables;
- boiled eggs;
- Rye bread;
- low fat dairy products;
- olive oil;
- unsweetened fruit.
Protein or Japanese diet. . . Its diet is based on protein intake. Besides helping to reduce weight, it helps maintain muscle tone and shape the body. And its main principle is considered to be the almost complete restriction of carbohydrates, which are replaced by proteins. Such a diet should be supported by physical activity throughout the month.
Indicative menu on a protein diet:
- breakfast - a low-fat fermented milk drink;
- snack - 150 g of rice porridge on the water;
- lunch - soup with lean broth or lean meat with vegetables;
- afternoon tea - cottage cheese with natural yogurt;
- dinner - a serving of lean fish and 2 hard-boiled eggs;
- before going to bed - a glass of freshly squeezed apple or orange juice.
A specific goal requires appropriate solutions. In tandem with the chosen diet, it is necessary to develop a set of strength or cardio (aerobic) exercises.
- The first option helps to keep the skin in good shape, preventing it from sagging when the body loses weight, which is very important with significant weight loss (in a month).
- And the second burns fat accumulations more effectively, contributing to the rapid reduction in volumes.
If, before deciding on how to get in shape, your maximum daily load was to climb a staircase, it is contraindicated to start exercising suddenly. The body needs to be warmed up before exercise with the help of long walks or light warm-ups. And only then should the workouts follow, but not more than 15 minutes in total.
Over time, the load should be increased proportionally. The training plan is developed based on where the classes will take place: at home or in the gym.
Women should rely on aerobic exercise, while men are more suited to strength.which, in addition to burning fat, will help build muscle mass.
In order for homework to become more effective, it is necessary to acquire weights and dumbbells. The workout begins with a warm-up, such as push-ups or squats. And it is worth finishing the classes with stretches for the correct training of muscles.
The main complex should include the following exercises, performed in 3 sets with 10 repetitions:
- rushes forward and to the sides with dumbbells;
- twist on the press;
- plank, performed for 30 to 60 seconds;
- squats, including those with a wide stance;
- lift the pelvis in a supine position;
- lift the legs;
- "A bike";
- "the scissors".
The principles of working out workouts for exercise at the gym differ insignificantly from those at home. It is recommended that you use an exercise bike or treadmill as a cardio workout only.
The recommended complex is as follows:
- bench press lying down, standing, on an incline bench;
- spreading the arms with dumbbells while lying down;
- squats with a weight on the shoulders;
- raise the legs in the simulator;
- standing dumbbells;
- lift your toes onto the platform;
- exercises to strengthen the lower back.
The selection of a set of workouts, diets and activity types should be done individually, taking into account all the characteristics of the organism.
How to lose weight without dieting?
Not only strict adherence to diets helps to cope with excess weight. Visible results can be achieved by following simple rules of good nutrition.
The main one is the mandatory reduction in the calorie content of the daily diet. In this way, an energy deficit is created, in which many more calories are expended than consumed. As a result, the body will be forced to seek an alternative, compensating for the lack of energy by burning the stored fatty tissue.
In addition to reducing the calorie content, there are a number of simple rules that you will need to follow. :
- reduce the portion size to 200 g and its calorie content to 2000 kcal;
- food intake should take place more often (up to 5 times a day) and breaks last up to 4 hours;
- exclude snacks on TV, computer, book;
- do not direct the last meal to 6 p. m. , but do it 3 hours before going to bed;
- eliminate "fast" carbohydrates (sweets, starches) from the diet by replacing them with complex carbohydrates (cereals);
- eat fresh vegetables and fruits every day (unsweetened);
- the products used must not be cooked by frying; the ideal option is steamed, cooked or boiled dishes;
- it is impossible to completely exclude your favorite delicacies from the diet, but you can eat them in much smaller quantities and in the first half of the day;
- stock up on healthy spices (cinnamon, turmeric, paprika, mustard, ginger).
In addition to adhering to diet and physical activity, for proper weight loss, you need to adhere to the right daily regimen. Rest and recovery play an important role in this regard.
After all, an organism under colossal stress can be in a state of stress, which will lead to increased production of the hormone cortisol by the adrenal glands. And this, in turn, will cause the opposite effect to the desired one: the breakdown of fatty tissue will be blocked, and the loss of extra pounds will stop.
The types of body restoration are simple and accessible to everyone.
You can prevent the production of cortisol by doing the following::
- healthy sleep that lasts at least 8 hours;
- relaxing treatments such as baths in oils or sea salt;
- massage or self-massage;
- strict compliance with the training schedule with a mandatory rest day;
- long walks in the fresh air.
The daily diet for weight loss should be developed with your biorhythm and typical daily activities in mind. This requires:
- choose the perfect time to wake up, go to bed and eat;
- develop a physical activity plan, taking into account the timing of their implementation;
- set aside time for essential tasks;
- don't forget the free hours that have nothing to do with the weight loss process.
Losing 10 kg in a month with good nutrition is very real. The main thing is to describe the desired result and strictly follow the developed program, not forgetting about rest and not going to extremes.