Sides coated with grease. A belly that suggests (albeit unfounded) an irrepressible passion for beer. Arrow scales causing nervous tremors. Long forgotten about the word "size", not to mention abs. His overweight Majesty makes no sense and is ruthless. Worse enemy of health, it also brings a lot of grief from a purely aesthetic level. And so the day begins with weighing in, continues with calorie counting, and ends with a faint hope of removing at least half a centimeter from the waist. . .
The main ally in this difficult battle is good nutrition, which has very little to do with half-starved diets reaching the point of absurdity. A well-designed diet and a correct diet are much more effective than reckless calorie counting. This goes as well for the obvious fat men as for those who want to "dry" the body a little and obtain beautiful forms. How to eat well to lose weight? We will talk about it in this article.
Fractional nutrition: speed up the metabolism
An obvious pattern: the faster the metabolism, the sooner the extra pounds will leave their "familiar places". The metabolic rate is very individual. Some people can eat without thinking about calories at all and not put on weight. For those whose metabolism is slowed down, it is much more difficult to get rid of fat accumulations. Diets are not very effective for them. But a correctly selected diet can speed up metabolism well. CA will help:
- frequent meals in small portions;
- a sufficient amount of liquid;
- full sleep of normal duration;
- active physical activity and training.
The focus should be on fractional nutrition. With frequent meals, the metabolism is noticeably accelerated. If the portions are small, the effect is enhanced. And vice versa: rare but plentiful meals slow down the metabolism (and the inevitable consequence - unused calories turn into unattractive folds of fat).
Some nutritionists believe that by just observing such a diet, you can lose weight by almost tens of kilograms (of course, if those extra pounds were extra). Perhaps these numbers are slightly exaggerated. But the benefits of fractional nutrition are undeniable. There are a few, but often - a much more effective way to shed unnecessary pounds than a half-starved diet. And much healthier for the health. After all, any change in the usual diet, which is inevitable when switching to a special diet, is stressful on the body, even if the diet itself is complete. The greater the hunger, the greater a lack of nutrients. And the transition to fractional nutrition is perceived by the body quite positively.
Spend more than eat
Anyone struggling with excess weight will probably tell you about a dozen tried diets. Japanese and Hollywood diets, buckwheat and kefir are among the best known. They are similar in one thing: a significant reduction in calories.
In general, this is correct: calories should not be more than energy expended. All that is not depleted is the accumulation of fat that is combated. Can the body spend more energy? You can and should! First of all, to increase physical activity: they consume a lot of calories. Workouts that are long enough and not too intense are suitable, such as walking at a brisk pace. Fat is burned particularly quickly when the body's glycogen stores are depleted: this happens after strength training. This phenomenon is observed on an empty stomach, in the morning (it is for this reason that there is no point in refusing breakfast).
Another important point is the timing of meals. A high-calorie dinner eaten in the evening is a direct path to excess weight: during sleep, the metabolism slows down, and the calories that accompany a large meal are not used up.
Counting calories is a passion for many. However, they must be counted correctly, limited - also wisely. Calculate how much you eat each day in your "regular" mode, without any diet. This accounting must be kept within five days, recording the composition of the dishes, their weight and calculating the calorie content of the food consumed using tables. Add up the number of calories for each day, divide by 5 (number of days) - find the average calorie content in your diet. This figure will have to be reduced. It is desirable to determine the composition of the usual daily menu: the amount of fat, protein and carbohydrates. This will help you find the best diet for you.
About the "bad" products
The products are different. Useful and, shall we say, not very good. Those who are "not very" should ideally be left out. In practice, let's face it, few people succeed in realizing a good idea. Therefore, we will not give overly harsh recommendations. But you still have to limit some products. The benefits are minimal (if any) and are harmful to the digestive system. So what are these products?
- All kinds of snacks (crisps, crackers and nuts, etc. ): they contain too much salt and aromas which are not good for your health or your waistline. Fries.
- Semi-finished products such as meatballs, frozen pizza.
- Mayonnaise (if you can't give up completely, limit the amount and switch to low-calorie varieties).
- Lemonade, Coca-Cola and other sweet sodas.
- Alcoholic beverages (mainly beer).
- Ice cream, especially ice cream (this dessert is difficult to digest and the calorie content is off the scale).
- Yeast baked goods (white bread, rolls). Contrary to popular belief, it is not the flour, but the yeast that leads to weight gain. Instead of bread, you can switch to fine lavash (it is baked without yeast). It is not necessary to exclude pasta - just do not add too fatty sauces to them.
- Chocolates and cakes. This, of course, is a "bomb" in terms of calorie content. But the harm caused by a piece of cake eaten once a month is far less than the stress caused by outright rejection of a favorite treat. So let's not be too harsh: enjoy your health, but only occasionally.
It is important to remember that even the most useful product may not provide the expected benefits if it is not prepared properly. Your diet menu should be boiled or steamed. No crispy crusts, the minimum of spices. After all, your goal is to appease your appetite, and all kinds of spices have the opposite task. Another subtlety: eat well, but in a monotonous way: with such a menu, you will not eat more than what your body demands. Fanaticism, of course, is inappropriate (many popular regimes are guilty of it). But, for example, after eating boiled fish with a side dish of rice, you will quickly fill up and feel full of strength and vigor.
Creating an example menu
When choosing your daily diet, be sure to consider the needs of your body. If you notice a deterioration in well-being - a feeling of fatigue, an increased need for sleep, then you may be too addicted to restricting carbohydrates. In this case, the menu will need to be adjusted.
With the right diet for weight loss, you should feel quite vigorous and energetic. Here is an example of a daily menu to say goodbye to overweight.
- rice - 200 g (hereinafter we mean dry cereals, which will be boiled in water);
- boiled chicken breast - 500 g; - cottage cheese - 200 g;
- milk - 1 l;
- vegetables - up to 30% of the total amount of food.
- water - not limited.
- rice - 150 g;
- boiled chicken breast - 500 g;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- milk - 1 l;
- vegetables - up to 30% of the total amount of food;
- water - not limited.
These foods contain the nutrients (nutrients) you need. These are proteins, fats and carbohydrates. The total amount of food should be divided into several parts: it is advisable to eat every 3 hours, ensuring a steady supply of nutrients throughout the day. The body must be constantly nourished. All-day meals are best prepared in the morning.
You need to stick to this diet for a week and then weigh yourself. If weight loss is not observed, you will need to adjust the calorie content. This should be done at the expense of carbohydrates (for example, reducing the amount of grain by 20-25%). One week on "cut rations" - and weigh yourself again. An excellent result is estimated at 0, 5-1 kg. If your number is exactly that, then the diet is working, the weight loss process has started.
Improved diet effectiveness
Finally, here are some tips to make your fat burning diet even more effective:
- Do not exceed the amount of food provided for the day.
- Eat high carbohydrate meals when they are best absorbed. There are two times when carbohydrates are particularly needed. The first is after waking up (for breakfast). The second - after training (the so-called “protein-carbohydrate window”). After physical exertion, it is absolutely impossible to exclude carbohydrates. At this point, they are absorbed very well and will not go to fat, but to muscles.
- Try to increase the amount of water you drink. You should never be thirsty.
- The optimal rate of weight loss with such a diet is 0. 5-1 kg. Do not try to speed up the process by further reducing the calorie content of your menu: the body can "activate" a defensive reaction and react by slowing down the metabolism.
- If instead of the desired weight loss you start to gain weight, it means that you have seriously violated your diet and diet.